So many people suffer from bladder and bowel incontinence issues. It's great to finally have a solution. InTone and InToneMV work with your body to restore the strength of the pelvic muscles.
It is estimated that 1 in 3 women experience bladder leakage. Now we can do something about it!
- This therapy is so effective that it works when other treatments had limited success.
- Users benefit greatly by avoiding drugs or surgery.
- Cost can be compared to a single year of incontinence products.
- Your improvement is even guaranteed by the manufacturer.
What is it?
InTone is a line of physical therapy devices for men and women that helps restore both bladder and bowel control.
- Targeting Stress Urinary Incontinence from coughing, laughing, or exercise.
- This type of incontinence occurs in up to 40% of women following childbirth.
- Targeting Urge Incontinence or Mixed from spasms of the bladder muscle.
- Sends an extra calming signal to the bladder muscle.
- Targeting all types of incontinence with a complete home-based rehabilitation program.
- Smart control unit provides voice-guided instruction, visual biofeedback, and tracks progress.
- Special gel formulated for and tested with the special material of all the products.
What is the program like?
- Instruction and customization are performed by Dr. Simon, a qualified InControlMedical Clinician.
- You complete exercises in the privacy of your home. 12 minutes a day, 6 days per week.
- InTone device provides voice-guided instruction and tracks progress.
- Clinicians periodically meet with you and adjust your program for maximum results.
We are truly pleased to be able to offer a safe and effective treatment for incontinence. If you have any sort of incontinence problems, please call us today about this great option.
Dr. Rebecca Simon is the only local clinician certified for this amazing new therapy.